Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009:
1. Doctor Z of Zorlone- His blog is very inspiring and I would always love to read his poems which are simple yet they are able to make every reader enjoy reading his blog.
2. Roy The Struggling Blogger- I would say that this blog is a must see and read. One of my favorite blog because of the topics that are being posted are magnificently done.
3. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale- Reading this blog makes me think "how would a person be this very creative?". Very nice blog.
4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com-Family matters, is this blog all about. One of the blog that I always read and I also let my friends read his blog because it can help a lot especially to us teenagers.
5. Irene of LifeLots- I love the way she uses her everyday learning to inspire us and share life's ups and downs.
6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark- Very informative blog. I think this man is born to be a blogger. Two thumbs up for his works.
7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine- Wide range of topics are being discussed. One of the must read.
8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America- I have seen lots of blogs but I would tell that this is one of the best blog to read. Topics are very well discussed and very interesting to read.
9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0- Most of his blog are about updates on new gadgets and technology in our era. Which made me visit his blog more often. Very influential I suppose.
10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side- Another nice piece of art. I am sure that the topics are being read by lots of moms.
These are the supportive sponsors that made this project possible: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events@Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.
SODIUM DETERMINATION (Albanese and Lein)
7 months ago